2012! The end of the world is coming....that's what I hear anyway. So There are a few things I need to do before this happens. Here are some Goals for this year.
- I'm not even going to talk about losing weight, because honestly, that stresses me out, we got rid of our scale because I obsess over that stupid number that shows up... so we are going to call it, living a healthier life. Rick and I decided to get an early start, we didn't wait till January first, we did it the day after Christmas, and by doing that we saved 5 dollars each on our memberships! SCORE! We signed up for Crossfit...5:30 am everyday Mon-Fri! KILL ME! But I need to have a good attitude about this, it is for my health!
- Temple attendance...I regret to admit that we have not been very good at this, so this year, we are committing to going to the Temple at LEAST once a month.
- Continue my studies. As much as I want to quit every semester, I have to keep going....I will be a Nurse....someday!
- Early to bed, early to rise....this kind of goes along with having to get up at 5 am for Crossfit, but I have noticed that I can get so much done if I get up before my kids do! Go figure! I wish I would have done this a long time ago.
- I will do better with teaching my children the Gospel...this is very overwhelming to me, but if I stick with the basics I think everything else will fall into place.
- I will cook more
- clean more, but relax if my house is not perfect
- play more
- laugh more
- cry less
- love more
- Read more
- Do more things that bring me joy
- be a better friend
- run a marathon with my husband (this will be a huge accomplishment for us)
- Let our kids get dirty....by doing this which will be so dang hard for me! But I think the kids will love it!
- do more things as a family
- Develop our talents
- Give more Service to others
our 5 year anniversary which we will be spending in Hawaii
my brother getting married in April
Summerlin will be baptized this year
Andres will get his Driver's license(EEKKK)
I'm excited for this year! So I refuse to let this whole "end of the world" hold me back from the things that I want to do and enjoy with my family and friends.