Friday, December 10, 2010

Marshmallows!

I didn't know that you can actually make marshmallows so easily! I found a recipe...well actually my sister found a blog and it gave the recipe, she sent it to me and I had to try it. So I went out and bought a few things that I didn't have....unflavored gelatin, and peppermint extract, because I decided I wanted to make them flavored. It was a messy process, and sticky....but this is the result. I felt so accomplished. These will be going into the hot chocolate mix that I'm making.



And then I had to dip some in chocolate......This was not an easy process!

and sprinkled some peppermint on top! YUMM!

3 comments:

  1. Please send me this recipe!!! it looks like so much fun and Mallorie eats more than her share of Marshmallows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhhh those look delish! I will trade that recipe for the chocolate pumpkin cupcakes :).

    ReplyDelete