Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just what I needed...

My mom and I went out yesterday...just us. We dressed up went to The Grand America Hotel to this cute place
La Bonne Vie Pattisserie
It was nice, we had a couple of yummy desserts, but we were a little disappointed and thought it would have more of a European influence....but it was still good. Then we went to the movies to see this
What an awesome movie. We both enjoyed it so much! It was nice to spend some time with my mom. We have fun and laugh a lot. I love her deeply. We will have to go watch this movie again, next time with my sister, because she will be sad she was not with us....but she's in the Caribbean so she cannot complain.

1 comment:

  1. Ummm....yes I am sad I missed out! But you're right, I can't complain :) We have to have a girl's night and a sleepover soon. Just us :) I need it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete