Sunday, October 4, 2009

My baby girl is 8yrs old!!





































Micaela turned 8yrs old on September 29th, 2009. We had a fun day, I took Mic and Summerlin to the Miley Cyrus concert that evening. We had a good time together. On Friday I had a party at our house with some of her friends from school and from church. Rick made her cake, it was awesome. I made Halloween shaped sugar cookies, and halloween color frosting and had the girls decorate cookies. I got a pinata, filled it with tons of candy, so the kids made out with a bag full by the end. She got some fun stuff as gifts from friends and family. After everyone went home, we celebrated with my family at my parent's house. We finished the four layer cake that Rick made. Now we are looking forward to her Baptism which will be on Halloween day in the morning. We have a gorgeous dress for her, my brother took some amazing pictures of her with her dress, I ordered her Baptism invites and we are going to be sending them out soon. Im really excited, and so proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment