Thursday, February 3, 2011

Low Carb, no sugar Chocolate cake!


So here it is! I finally had a little bit of time today and I decided to make it.....the famous chocolate cake with no flour.....what is it made of you ask? BLACK BEANS! Yep, I was shocked and skeptical about this....but it is truly delicious! You can find the original recipe here http://www.healthyindulgences.blogspot.com/    I did tweek it a little because this lady only uses certain products and I didn't have them all.....below are some pics. I will post the recipe off to the left. It is so YUMMY! My kids loved it!



 The only thing that is not so healthy is the buttercream frosting...but we can't get too picky now can we :) There is a recipe for a healthy frosting, but it was too complicated so I decided to go with the regular recipe.
 The only thing I will do differently next time, is that I will double the recipe because it does not rise, so I will add more layers to the cake....

2 comments:

  1. se ve riquisima, creo que deberia probarla porque aca soy la unica que come chocolate! te invito tambien para que pases por mi pagina de http://cutebabyboutique.blogspot.com/ asi dejas un comentario para participar del sorteo!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND AND it was delish. Thanks for sharing and I need the recipe.

    ReplyDelete