Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Excuse me, have you seen my mind?"

Sometime between last night and today I seem to have misplaced my mind...I truly lost it. I'm really looking forward to a relaxing weekend, watch General Conference, maybe go stay with my parents (that always helps) I'm really excited to have my girls put on their Easter dresses, so maybe I will take my kids to Temple square, and take some nice pictures of them in their Easter attire......yeah I think I will do that. What I really need is some sister time, I miss her. I would love to take off to Vernal for a few days...stupid school! I won't see her for a long time, she's going on a 2 week vacation...UgH how dare she? She's going to New Jersey to see the Cake Boss bakery....and she's going to New York, and then they are off on a caribbean cruise for their honeymoon...UGH! They should take me, I need a vacation, then maybe I will locate my mind again! One good thing about today, we are planning an awesome Enrichment night for May...oh sorry it's called Relief Society weekly activity.
                                     That's all for my mindless rants! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I wish we could take you!! We will all take an awesome vacation soon! I love you and I am desperately needing some sister time soon too!!

    ReplyDelete