Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Roman's 3rd!





This school thing has not allowed me to even think much about anything other than what is due next, what chapter am I on, finals, tests, quizzes etc etc it's ridiculous! I find myself a week and a half away from Roman's birthday...it's May 1st, Sunday, so that means that we need to figure out if we want to do the party on the Friday or Saturday before his birthday. I don't like birthdays on Sunday because with church, it feels like the birthday gets lost in the day, that's how I feel anyway. Last year we took the family and cousins to Boondocks, we did it more for the cousins since the majority are older, we thought they would have fun...which they did, but now Roman knows what a Birthday Party means, and he is so excited about it. He tells me all the time "mom, my birthday is coming!!" in such an excited voice that he makes my day, and I want to make his day special for him. I have problems with decision, I question and question myself over and over. I have come up with a list of things that Roman loves...here they are:
He loves Cars
and Thomas the Train
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Candy

and Balloons

So now my problem is putting all that together....it will be all kinds of Randomness, but he loves it all and I cannot pick just one thing. I found the coolest cake pan, I have to take this cake pan and make the cake
Wilton 3D train pan




look like Thomas the Train, oh and he loves this cake pan, he says it is his train, I had to hide it because he would not stop playing with it, and he also told me that he wants Percy which is one of Thomas' friends, so I have to make two trains and frost them, and make faces for them with fondant or gum paste...not sure which I will use yet...then I thought, well the train can be going around another cake with Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse, then I will buy a Cars Lighting McQueen piƱata and fill it with tons of candy, and fill my house with balloons, and that pretty much covers his favorite things. Talk about random, but I think I can pull it off and I'm getting so excited for this party...I'm not excited about him turning 3 years old though, this is our baby and I don't want him to grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment