Monday, June 20, 2011

On the hunt for feathers

That sounds completely ridiculous...who knew that the latest hair trend would include feathers? Well it does....and because I have super fun, sassy, and trendy girls that love Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, and other celebrity icons they want feathers in their hair. That leaves me to figure out how to get that done, without having to go to a salon and pay 20 dollars per child. So, like I always do, when I'm trying to find a cheap way to do things, I turn to my friend youtube and found endless "how to" videos. So this afternoon, in between scout camp preparations, dentist appointment, and organizing my house after an extremely busy weekend, we are going on a feather hunt.....we will be visiting the fishing department for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment