Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why on earth would I want to wish the fall season upon myself? Well these are the reasons...I have good ones:

-I would be almost done with fall semester
-It would mean only one more month till I get to meet my baby niece (she loves me already, I know it!)
-2 months from New Year (there are some exciting things happening early next year that I cannot speak of yet...(it's a surprise)
-November 18th this comes out
I know many are not fans...but I am...don't judge me! :)

-AND.....the dates are set.....November 13th through the 19th we will be taking our kids to.....drum roll please.......


Yay!!! I cannot even begin to say how excited I am. It will be the first time for Roman, and our first time spending more than one day at Disneyland as a family, it is also exciting because we will be joined by Rick's family, so we will have cousins there too. Alright, so my teenager is not that excited (he's crazy) but Disneyland is not his favorite place, so I told him we would also make a trip to Universal Studios, which I also LOVE!
But shhh don't tell our kids, because they still don't know we are going, it's a surprise! 
So there it is, some great things happening in November.....
can it please get here, like fast!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I was going to invite you to my 30th birthday party - planned by Jen - but then I read you were a breaking dawn fan.

    Psych.

    You'll be at Disneyland. You win. Eat a churro for the birthday girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO jealous!! And she does love you already! :)

    ReplyDelete