Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July


We spent 4th of July at my parents' house in Layton. My sister and brother in law were in town, and we also had my brother in law's dad and brother with us to celebrate. My dad grilled some amazing burgers.
My parents bought this cute little fire pit for us to make some s'mores
        and these cute kids spent the day getting wet in the sprinklers and playing with water toys
 The boys decided they needed to pass the time somehow (they couldn't wait till dark for the fireworks they had planned) so I took a pic of them schemming up some kind of "knock the bottle down with a ball" or something like that
                                 Rick helped our kids with the marshmallows for their s'mores
                                           Here's a pic of all of us, I'm usually the only one that likes to take pics, and then I realize that I'm not ever in any of our family get togethers because I'm behind the camera :(
              in the evening, the boys put on a firework show for the family....it was really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment